Ok!! Hanna over at The Wardrobe Challenge tagged in me in one of those challenge thingys, so here goes........
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things About Yours Truly:
1. I was a vegetarian for 20 years, I only started eating meat again last year.
2. I am 1/4 Scottish and dream of moving there one day....
3. I can sing, I've been in bands, and performed as a solo artist, but don't do it much nowadays....
4. I LOVE Turkey, everything about it, the people, the food, the climate, the scenery, just love the place!!
5. I'm an only child.
6. I met my husband on the internet (He obviously wasn't my husband at the time!!)
7. I hate smelly crisps, open a bag of Monster Munch near me at your peril, it physically makes me gag.
8. I used to stage manage for a Burlesque troupe, I love burlesque especially the quirky, funny acts like Fanny Devine and Anna Fur Laxis and of course my very own Snappy O'Shea.
9. Terry Jones once slapped me on the back and I've been on stage with the Chuckle Brothers, how's that for crap claim to fames!!
10. My baby is my life, but parenting is hard and can be soul destroying. I don't know how anyone does it, I don't know how I do it some days, but then I guess when she climbs up into my lap and looks in to my eyes it all just makes sense.
11. I'm completely obsessed with food, I'm always planning my next meal and devising recipes and experimenting in the kitchen, I love good food, great ingredients, cooking soothes me.
Hanna's Questions for us:
1. What is the last movie you’ve seen? What did you think of it? - On TV? - Keeping Mum, it was ok a bit farcical, but some great British actors and the first time I've been able to watch Patrick Swayze since he died (yes I'm that sad!)
At the cinema - Sherlock Holmes 2, OMFG it was amazing, I didn't think it could get any better than the first one. I was wrong.
2. What has been your fave holiday? - I should really say my honeymoon, which was beautiful and fun, but my girly holiday with my best friend Giselle was so, so funny, I still crack up thinking about it now, I never though so many funny things could happen in the space of two weeks!!
3. Talking about holidays.. what is a place that you really want to visit? - Istanbul, I love Turkey, but I'd like to visit the big city, I'd also love to do Marrakech.
4. Do you like to cook? What’s your ‘signature dish’? - Ha!! I obviously didn't read these Q's before I did the bit above, yes I love to cook. Signature dish? ermmm I'm the queen of leftovers, I can whip up a mean dish out of what's in the fridge and cupboard.
5. Have you tried online dating? Any success? - Erm yeh again, didn't read the Q's!! Yes, I had a few disasters before I met MrBeBe, including a guy who picked me up and drove me to Asda carpark for half an hour then drove me home again.... Weird!
6. Are you a phone person? Talking on the phone I mean. - not really, I suffer from depression and anxiety so I can get very nervous on the phone, even to friends.
7. If you could only shop clothes from one store for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? - can I choose eBay? LOL!! I think it would have to be Dorothy Perkins, although I'd never wear a pair of trousers again cos their trousers don't fit me!
8. Do you have many best friends or just one? - I have a small select crew of best friends, each very different, I love them all the same though xxx
9. Do you feel that you’re in your right career (or going towards one if you’re still studying)? - Nope, I'm hopeless career wise, always have been, don't think I'll ever have one to be honest, hence why I now run my own business!
10. Are you a creative person? How does this come across? (Painting, photography, music.. whatever.) - As mentioned before I love to sing, although I don't do it enough :(
11. Where is your happy place? Please describe it. - Sat on a the side of a still loch in Scotland on a fresh spring day, bright sunshine reflecting on the water, no noise, just the occasional ripple in the water.
My 11 Questions:
1. Who is your "weird" crush?
2. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
3. What's the most spectacular thing you've seen (place, monument, show, etc...)
4. What's your weird food confession? (I like ketchup on toast)
5. What was the last band you saw live?
6. Do you have a favourite Cuisine?
7. What was the name of your first pet?
8. Cake or Chocolate?
9. If you could live in another country where would it be?
10. Do you have a style influence?
11. What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?